In 2015 I illustrated a German brochure about patients rights and helpful advice how to navigate through the health system in times of need. The brochure called “Fit als Patient” (fit as patient) written by Sylvia Sänger was widely distributed in waiting areas of doctor’s offices across Germany. Since I spend plenty time myself in many such waiting areas over the years with more or less success in finding the help needed, it was a special feeling of satisfaction to know, that now a piece of mine is part of a guide for people to help them navigating through the German health system.
- Rage drawings out of the PredniZone – a therapeutic art project in more than one way 2. February 2023
- ‘Wecke Rockt’ – a special portrait of a special radio moderator and his shows 3. February 2022
- ‘Thesis/Antithesis’ – an art collaboration 23. August 2021
- #TinfoilHatFashion #AluHutModen – an invitation to design 18. May 2020
- #TinfoilHatFashion #AluHutModen – eine Einladung zum Basteln 18. May 2020